Tastes of The City: Deep Deuce Edition
Tastes of The City
deep deuce edition
- Black Walnut - The pairing of global street cocktails from Bali to Brazil adds to its culinary spirit, and a spacious patio and happy hour specials make this our community’s new favorite place to come together. Dressed but not dressy, Black Walnut OKC is the perfect balance of thoughtful food and an unbuttoned atmosphere.
DIRECTIONS - to Black Walnut
- Belle Kitchen - Hand made macarons, pastries, gourmet doughnuts, sandwiches and desserts. Full Breakfast and lunch in a cozy and casual atmosphere. Special orders, catering, events, bachelorette and birthday parties.
DIRECTIONS - to Belle Kitchen
- Deep Deuce Grill - Established in 2002, they are well known as one of the best patios in the metro area. Specializing in made from scratch fresh food and unique menu items.
DIRECTIONS - to Deep Deuce Grill
- Wheeze The Juice - Smoothie Bar
DIRECTIONS - to Wheeze The Juice
- Kamp's 1910 - Bakery & low-key eatery offering breakfasts, salads, sandwiches & desserts in a modern space.
DIRECTIONS to Kamp's 1910
- La Baguette - Parisian café with an American twist. The menu features their famous sweets along with a delicious lineup of salads, soups, and quiches and much more!
DIRECTIONS to La Baguette
- The Wedge - Inventive pies & antipasti with greens from an on-site garden plated amid industrial decor.
DIRECTIONS - to The Wedge